The ‘Clear’ Difference with Clarity™
Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are a type of clear ceramic braces that function in almost the exact same way as traditional metal braces. In reality, however, they are actually much better than the metal alternative because they are not nearly as visible (very difficult to see in fact) and their smaller and smoother shape makes them more comfortable for the wearer. As if this were not reason enough to consider them, Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are also designed to be more resistant to staining.
When considering clear ceramic braces like Clarity™ ADVANCED, it is important to consider some of these facts:
- Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are translucent and blend in with teeth for aesthetic purposes in addition to their functional design
- The composite material of the braces is highly resistant to staining (including those from things like coffee and dark sodas)
- Clear ceramic braces does not necessarily mean a longer treatment period than with traditional metal braces
- Over 1 million people have now used Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces
- Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are a respected brand of clear ceramic braces and are used across the world by orthodontists
Are You a Candidate?
Clear dental braces options were once only an alternative for only certain patients that fit specific parameters. These days are long gone, however, and braces like the Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are now a viable option for a great multitude of patients with a much more broad spectrum of tooth and jaw alignment issues. That said, the only way to know for sure if you are a candidate for clear ceramic braces is to talk with your orthodontist. Schedule an appointment with us today to talk about your specific wants and needs when it comes to your smile, and we’ll work out the best treatment plan for you.
Ceramic braces are made of clear materials and are therefore less visible on your teeth than metal braces. Ceramic braces are used mainly on teenagers and adult patients who have aesthetic concerns. While they are visually less prominent, they do require special attention to hygiene because the food and plaque will show very easily if not removed regularly. Colors are also available on clear braces for an especially bright look!
Click here: Paint Your Smile