Dental braces are still something people are embarrassed by, even though they are very common and bring numerous long-term benefits. In fact, one of most frequent reasons adults and teens specifically give for not wanting braces is their perceived unattractive appearance. It does not have to be this way, however. Clear ceramic braces exist and are a great alternative for a lot of prospective patients.
The ‘Clear’ Difference with Clarity™
One type of clear ceramic braces are called Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces, and they function almost exactly like traditional metal braces. A lot of patients state that they are actually a much better alternative to metal braces because they are barely visible and more comfortable due to their smaller and smoother shape. And if you needed yet another reason to get on board, the design of Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces also makes them more resistant to stains!
If you’re thinking about getting clear ceramic braces like Clarity™ ADVANCED, it’s important to consider these facts:
- Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are have a very functional design and are translucent and blend in with one’s teeth for aesthetic purposes.
- The composite material of the ceramic braces is very resistant to staining (including stains from things like dark sodas and coffee).
- Clear ceramic braces do not necessarily require a longer treatment period than traditional metal braces do.
- The number of people who have chosen Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces is now over 1 million!
- Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are used by orthodontists all over the world as they are a very respected brand of clear ceramic braces.
Are You a Candidate?
In the past, clear ceramic braces options were only an option for certain patients that fit specific parameters. However, that is no longer the case. Braces like the Clarity™ ADVANCED Ceramic Braces are now an option for many patients who have a much more broad range of jaw and tooth alignment issues. Talking with Dr. Grob or your preferred orthodontist is the only way to know for sure if you are a candidate for clear ceramic braces. If you want to talk about your specific needs and wants for your smile, you can schedule your appointment with us today. We look forward to creating and carrying out the best treatment plan for you.